Thai Tilapia Curry
So I went searching on the internet today for a new way to cook tilapia. The kids and I are used to my amazing blackened tilapia tacos with mango salsa, but we had Mexican food during the Super Bowl…and the search began. I came across this delicious sounding dish that pulls my heart strings…I love Thai food. Now to make this dish tomorrow for dinner…Thai Tilapia Curry. I found the recipe at pescafreshblog.com.
- 1 tbsp coconut oil (or any cooking oil)
- 1 small red onion
- 1 bunch of green beans
- 1 large carrot
- 1 red pepper
- 1 can coconut milk
- 3 tbsp Thai red curry paste
- 3 tilapia fillets
- Diced cilantro
- 1 green onion
- Pinch of salt
- Heat a large pan to medium heat.
- Melt coconut oil in the pan, and saute onion until it starts to soften.
- Add green beans and cook for about 5 minutes.
- Add carrot and red pepper.
- Add curry paste and coconut milk to the pan. Stir until the curry paste is fully dissolved into the coconut milk.
- Cook for 5 minutes.
- Add fish and cook for 5 to 6 minutes (until done).
- Add salt to taste.
- Serve on top of your favorite rice, millet, or quinoa.
- Garnish with cilantro, green onion, and a wedge of lime.
This dish is loaded with flavor and makes a lovely, colorful presentation. The tilapia can be substituted for shrimp, and other veggies could be used.
Sounds amazing and I cannot wait to try this. Enjoy it everyone.
Posted in Food | February 9th, 2016 | 0 Comments
0 CommentsComments closed